The Hellenic Energy Regulation Institute has released its latest Newsletter, covering the most important developments in the Greek and EU Energy market.
This month’s issue highlights the following topics:
· EU Energy Law at the Crossroads: The ‘Athens Conference on European Energy Law and Policy’
· EU Environment Ministers recognize need for a bold reform of the EU carbon market
· EU invests € 263 million in energy infrastructure
· Bad news for Greek Ship-owners? The tonnage tax under the European Commission’s microscope
· G20 Energy Ministers commit to tackle together global energy and climate challenges
· European Commission publishes latest energy, transport and emission projections in EU Reference Scenario 2016
· New study examines national rules and practices on electricity supply risk
· Bulgaria-Romania and Romania-Ukraine sign gas agreements
Download the newsletter here.