On Friday, February 24, Prof. Phoebe Koundouri was invited as a Plenary speaker at the Round Table “Environmental risks and resilience in the Mediterranean area: challenges and policy recipes” at the 11th Annual Conference of IAERE (Italian Association of Environmental and Resource Economists), which was held in Naples on February 23-24, 2023, at the University of Naples Parthenope.
During her speech Prof. Koundouri presented the activities of the SDSN Global Climate Hub and she talked about the innovation needed for the climate neutrality and resilience transition.
ROUND TABLE: Environmental risks and resilience in the Mediterranean area: challenges and policy recipes
Moderator: Prof. Alessio D’Amato (University of Rome Tor Vergata, IAERE President)
- Prof. Carmen Arguedas (University of Madrid, AERNA President)
- Prof. Simone Borghesi (University of Siena, Director FSR Climate-EUI, EAERE President elect)
- Prof. Salvatore Capasso (University of Naples Parthenope, Director ISMED CNR)
- Dr. Guido de Blasio (Bank of Italy, Director of the Department Economics and Statistics)
- Prof. Phoebe Koundouri (Athens University of Economics and Business, Chair SDSN Global Climate Hub, EAERE President)
The Conference was co-organized by the Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM) and DISEG with the support of UNESCO Chair on Environment, Resources and Sustainable Development, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists (EAERE), Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche ISMed, Fondazione Banco di Napoli and under the Italian Government Ministry Order 737/2021.
Visit the conference website for more information