Please join the Kozmetsky Center, St. Edward’s University for their conference “Exploring Private Sector Contributions to Sustainable Development Among EU & aspiring EU Member Nations of South Eastern Europe” Sept 28-29 via ZOOM Webinar co-sponsored with the Center for Europe & Center for Russian, East European & Eurasian Studies at Univ of Texas, Austin in partnership with the Atlantic Council Montenegro & World Affairs Council Austin.
Join Prof. Phoebe Koundouri on 28/9 @ 21:00- 23:00 (EEST) for a discussion on “Country Case Study Perspectives South Eastern Europe: Exploring Private Sector Contributions to Sustainable Development” at theConference “Exploring Private Sector Contributions for Sustainable Development Among European Union and Aspiring EU Member Nations of South Eastern Europe.”
- Dr. Mirjana Matesic, Director, Croatian Business Council for Sustainable Development, Zagreb, Croatia
- Dr. Savo Kentera, President, Atlantic Council, Montenegro
- Dr. Phoebe Koundouri, Co-Chair, United Nations Sustainable Development Network, Professor, Athens University of Economics and Business, Department of International & European Economic Studies
- Dr. (Habilitation) Andrzej Raszkowski, Faculty of Economics, Management and Tourism, Wroclaw University of Economics and Business, Jelenia Gora, Poland
- Dr. Valbona Zeneli, Professor, George C. Marshall Center, Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany (Tirana, Albania)
- Dr. DJ Peterson, President, Longview Global Advisors 3:00 PM (CT) Session Adjourns