On 12/4 Prof. Koundouri moderated the web-conference “Recovery and the 2030 Agenda in the Western Balkans” organized by Nizami Ganjavi International Center.
Moderator: Phoebe Koundouri, Professor, Athens University of Economics and Business; President, European AERE; Co-chair, SDSN Greece; Director, EIT Climate KIC Greece
- Igor Luksic, Prime Minister of Montenegro 2010-2012; PwC Public Sector Director South East Europe; Minister of Finance of Montenegro 2004-2010
- Mladen Ivanic, Member of the Presidency of Bosnia and Herzegovina 2014-2018
- Zlatko Lagumdzija, Prime Minister of Bosnia and Herzegovina 2001-2002; Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs 2012-2015
- Bujar Nishani, President of Albania 2012-2017
- Petre Roman, Prime Minister of Romania 1989-1991
Watch live: https://youtu.be/rLrJaTzv0gg